By entering CHIVFF you agree to all festival rules and terms.
- Only professional quality work accepted.
- Entries must be in English or – Subtitled, dubbed in English.
- Submission fee is nonrefundable.
- All genres accepted.
- Multiple entries are allowed for each filmmaker and each entry may be entered in multiple categories.
- Work must have been produced within the past five years.
- All entries should be sent as ONLINE SCREENERS. Please don’t send discs (CDs, DVDs, BluRays) or any downloadable files to us directly, such as high resolution posters or other digital media.
- Works in progress are accepted. Fully completed films must be sent to us three weeks before the film festival. We will not showcase uncompleted films. You will be taken out of the schedule.